Today we will discuss the best 7 ways to create an eCommerce website.
Electronic commerce or e-commerce is a widely used term. Creating a successful and fulfilling e-commerce website requires a lot of hard work, talent, and money. But those who do not have this amount of money, time and manpower, what will they do? There must be a way for them to create a website that will showcase their products. Being the fastest, easiest, safest, most popular, and time-consuming method of creating an eCommerce website
content management system or CMS (CMS). There are many CMSs that are just for creating an eCommerce website. However, eCommerce websites can also be created by the popular CMS WordPress and Joomla if desired.
Now let’s know about the best 7 ways to create an eCommerce website.
1. WooCommerce: WooCommerce is a free or open-source WordPress plugin that allows you to sell anything online from anywhere. Adapts very nicely to WordPress. WooCommerce is a world-renowned eCommerce solution that gives both developers and marketing center owners complete control and privileges. With tremendous adaptability and access to over 100 premium and free WordPress extensions, WooCommerce operates about 30% of the online marketing centers around the world – more than any other platform.
Being completely free, it will not cost you a penny to use this plugin. If you are experienced in WordPress programming, you can customize these themes and plugins to your liking. But if you want to use other accessory features or buy a premium U-Commerce theme, you can buy it at a very low price. There are many related themes and plugins available in the Envato Market:
WooCommerce Official Website – https://woocommerce.com/
2 Shopify: Shopify works as a website builder but it is technically more trending towards those who are looking to build an online store. This makes it very compatible today with many businesses that compete in the digital space.
The ease of use that a website builder can bring towards building an e-commerce store cannot be underestimated. Most small businesses will not have the internal qualifications to do this job and outsourcing it will probably cost you more than what you can achieve with Shopify.
In addition, you can integrate your Shopify site with your retail piece system and use add-ons to manage inventory. This allows you to overcome the physical vs. retail divide and provide customers with a truly integrated experience. Shopify Basic is a good start for most small to medium businesses.
Shopify Website: https://www.shopify.com
3 Magento: Magento is currently the most popular of the CMSs used for eCommerce sites. This is a free open source CMS. The Magento launched on March 31, 2006. It is built on the Zend Framework. This CMST has a variety of time-consuming features for creating eCommerce websites. Magento has many free and premium themes and plugins. You can create your eCommerce web site with free Magento themes and plugins if you wish. You can also create your eCommerce website by purchasing Magento’s premium themes and plugins from Marketplace.
Magento’s official website – magentocommerce.com
4. Zen-Cart: CMS is one of the most popular open-source store management systems (CMS). Jane-Kurt’s journey began in 2003 as a separate project from OS Commerce. Under the GNU General Public License, everyone can use all of Gen-Cart’s services for free.
Zen-cart’s official website – zen-cart.com
5. OSCommerce: It is one of the top popular online store management software of Open Source Commerce or OSCommerce. There are currently over 265,400 online shops built with this CMS (OSCommerce). OSCommerce currently has over 7,000 plugins, which anyone can use for free.
Website – oscommerce.com
6. Presta Shop: Ecommerce CSS Pesta Shop started its journey in August 2006. This is an open-source CMS completely free. Within a few days of the launch of the Pesta Shop, it became quite popular. The main attraction of Presta Shop is its attractive design. Which is not seen in almost any other CMS. There are currently about 120,000 online shops (eCommerce sites) created with Presta Shop.
Website – prestashop.com
7. Open Cart: Open Cart is one of the open-source shopping cart software with easy to use and attractive design. The main feature of Open Cart is that it is very easy to use. The tools are already attached to the required template in OpenCart.
Website – opencart.com
Demo – demo.opencart.com
Choosing an eCommerce platform can be challenging for you because you have so many different options at your disposal. Fortunately, you can narrow down your list based on the conditions outlined above.
There is something for everyone on this list. If you are an apprentice in need of an eCommerce website builder or an experienced developer in need of advanced software for B2B sales, you will be able to use this guide to find what you need.